PT + DPT | Provider
Jess has been practicing physical therapy in a variety of settings for more than 11 years. She is passionate about helping people live life to the fullest. Since becoming a physical therapist, she has most loved working with people who face life-changing challenges and being able to help these people learn to live again. She has worked with many patients who have suffered spinal cord injuries, strokes, and many other neurological disorders. Before coming to Thrive, she gathered experience from acute care hospitals, acute rehab hospitals, home care, and outpatient facilities.
Jessica believes that sometimes life begins when you step outside your comfort zone and realize that it may not have always been your choice to take that step–but now it is, and that's all that matters.
- B.A. in Exercise and Sports Science from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from University of Maryland at Baltimore School of Medicine
Get to know Jessica Outside of the Office
- Military wife and mom of 2
- Loves to read, be outside, hike and travel
- Her favorite thing to cook is soup
- Favorite TV show: This is Us
- Loves to ski and has hiked the Grand Canyon